Leadership Oregon City
Leadership Oregon City’s program is designed to help develop informed, civic-oriented community leaders who will help guide the direction of Oregon City’s future.
Leadership Oregon City is a series of interactive community learning experiences focused on personal and professional leadership development. The program offers learning opportunities through seminars and tours to develop contacts, resources and knowledge of Oregon City.
- To fine tune the skills of existing community leaders.
- To identify and prepare talented individuals to fill leadership positions in Oregon City.
- To promote understanding and cooperation among diverse organizations and segments of the community.
- To develop leadership skills and talents that will benefit both participants and the community as a whole.
- To build lasting friendships and support networks.
- To develop a program known for excellence and innovations that will serve Oregon City for years to come.
- Nine month program (September through May)
- Nine monthly day-long classes (approximately 8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
$350 per participant