Double J Construction
ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP offers businesses who are looking for more benefit for their business level of membership to meet those needs. A primary benefit for each of the enhanced membership levels is one payment to cover membership, events, sponsorships and marketing.
The Advocate level of Enhanced Membership is designed for the business who believes in the Chamber’s need to be a strong advocate for business. This newest level puts an emphasis on “Advocacy”. One of the key elements of the success of the Oregon City Chamber is the Government and Economic Affairs Committee (GEAC) and the great work they do advocating for business and keeping the membership informed on what’s happening in the governmental arenas on the city, county, state and national levels.
You can enhance your membership anytime during the year. Advocate level benefits include BASIC benefits PLUS:
· Logo on GEAC landing page of Chamber website and GEAC “Stands for …” materials.
· Receive special alerts from Chamber Executive Director on current business issues.
· Personal invitation to participate in bi-annual City Business Walk and recognized as one of the sponsors.
· $250 credit toward sponsorship of City Business Walk.
· VIP invitations to advocacy related events & meetings.
· Invitation to attend roundtable with local legislators as they happen.
· Invitation to attend one roundtable with City of Oregon City and Oregon City Chamber leaders.
· Attend Chamber Day at the Capital in early April representing Oregon City Chamber.
· Recognized as a sponsor at State of the City Annual Mayoral address luncheon.
· Tour of Willamette Falls Legacy Project.
· Four tickets to State of the City Annual Mayoral address.
· Logo on traveling sign that is in high visibility at every Oregon City Chamber event.
For a complete list of Advocate Member benefits contact the Oregon City Chamber office 503-656-1619 or email.