Maximizing Your Investment
Members of Oregon City Chamber, at all levels, will be have access to their specific business mini-webpage on the Chamber website. Upon joining the Chamber your profile is immediately populated with business name, address, phone number and hours of operation. From there members are encouraged to add information depending on level of membership.
Don’t hesitate to talk to Chamber staff about your business needs. We can help you target your message on the website.
- Recognition as New member on Chamber Social Media, Chamber Membership page and weekly e-blast.
- Access to your own mini-webpage through MIC at oregoncity.org.
- Free access to online business training via Business Solutions Center Video Library. For members only!
- Weekly e-blast with business and community updates. Published Tuesday’s.
- Business referrals by Chamber staff and other members …. Members are always referred first.
- Listed twice in annual Oregon City Around Town Magazine
- Access to business professionals and advisors who are partners with Oregon City Chamber.
- Pro-business advocacy updates via OC Chamber Government & Economic Affairs Committee (GEAC).
- And much, much more...
For a full list of Basic Benefits contact the Oregon City Chamber staff at 503-656-1619 or email.
For those businesses wanting more robust marketing, recognition and strong presence to prospective clients and customers, consider our "Enhanced Membership program. The higher your level of membership - the more benefits you receive. Enhanced Membership adds annual enhanced fee to regular annual membership dues.
Meet our Enhanced Members:
Did you know?
Most businesses that join a Chamber of Commerce…
· Desire being part of something bigger and connecting with the community.
· Cite the importance of networking, referrals and business exposure.
· Realize the public is more likely to trust businesses associated with a Chamber.
· Value the role Chambers play in developing a stronger local economy.
· Stay informed on business regulations and ballot measures through the Chamber.